Back to all posts
Your 2021-2022 timetable will be available for viewing by August 1, 2021.
- To see your timetable you or your parent/guardian will need to log into your PowerSchool account. If you choose to use the PowerSchool App to see your timetable remember you can only see your 5 credit courses; the App does not show 3 credit option courses.
- LCHS staff worked through student timetables to ensure they were balanced as best as they could be based on the courses a student requested. Unfortunately large course requests or timetable conflicts may also have resulted in a few students not being scheduled for everything they requested.
- It may be possible to adjust your timetable to accommodate balancing core classes or changing an option or two by
- Looking at the 2021-2022 LCHS Timetable to see if a course fits into your timetable and to see if the course has room for more students.
- If you would like to adjust your timetable, please complete this Request a Timetable Change form. LCHS staff will review requests at the end of August. You’ll be able to view changes if they can happen as they occur.