Final Exam Information
- If Wolf Creek schools are closed because of poor weather conditions (temperature and/or wind chill, freezing rain, fog etc) LCHS remains open as a writing center for Diploma exams.
- If Wolf Creek schools are closed grade 10 and 11 final exams are cancelled.
- Students do not automatically receive an Inclement Weather exemption. Students need to apply for an exemption and provide supporting documentation as to why they could not be present to write the exam.
- The application requires the signature of the school principal or designate.
- If you have any questions regarding an Inclement Weather Exemption, please call the school 403-782-6615
Diploma Exam Schedules
Watch the school news and announcements for dates to register for diploma exams through MyPass.
Diploma Exam Schedules: November 2018 - August 2019
Diploma exam release dates:
- November 22 - November results available on myPass.
- February 15 - January results available on myPass.
- April 24 - April results available on myPass.
- July 19 - June results available on myPass.
Diploma Information for Students, Parents and Guardians
Alberta Education has recently mandated that parents and guardians of student who are participating in an Alberta Diploma mandated course be made aware of certain data collection. During the administration of Diploma Exams, Alberta Education collects personal information, including student legal name, Alberta Student Number (ASN), and student responses. This notification is required to comply with the expectation found within the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (RSA 2000, C. F-25).
General Diploma Exam Information: Alberta Education, About the Diplomas
Diploma Exam Exemption Information
General Exemption Information can be found from page 26 to page 33: Accommodations and Special Cases
To apply for an exemption, complete: Request for Exemption from Writing Diploma Exam
- Requires the Physician Confirmation Form be completed by a doctor and submitted with the exemption application.
For clarification on any exemptions, please contact the office: 403-782-6615.
Grade 12 students who have not registered need to get an access pin from an administrator or from the Career Centre.
Register for your Diploma Exams
- open your myPass account
- use the Diploma Exam menu
- select your language choice for the exam
- select the appropriate writing session
- select your exam(s)
- Use your teacher's name for 'permission to write'
- save your request (your are not registered yet)
- check out (now your are registered)
- confirm you have registered for the proper exam(s)
- Need assistance, see an administrator or get assistance from the Career Centre.