Final Exam Information
- If Wolf Creek schools are closed because of poor weather conditions (temperature and/or wind chill, freezing rain, fog etc) LCHS remains open as a writing center for Diploma exams.
- If Wolf Creek schools are closed grade 10 and 11 final exams are cancelled.
- Students do not automatically receive an Inclement Weather exemption. Students need to apply for an exemption and provide supporting documentation as to why they could not be present to write the exam.
- The application requires the signature of the school principal or designate.
- If you have any questions regarding an Inclement Weather Exemption, please call the school 403-782-6615
Diploma Exam Schedules
Diploma Exam Schedules: November - August
Diploma Information for Students, Parents and Guardians
Alberta Education has recently mandated that parents and guardians of student who are participating in an Alberta Diploma mandated course be made aware of certain data collection. During the administration of Diploma Exams, Alberta Education collects personal information, including student legal name, Alberta Student Number (ASN), and student responses. This notification is required to comply with the expectation found within the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (RSA 2000, C. F-25).
General Diploma Exam Information: Alberta Education, About the Diplomas
Diploma Exam Exemption Information (Acute Illness)
ACUTE ILLNESS Requires the Physician Confirmation Form be completed by a doctor and submitted with the exemption application.
For clarification on any exemptions, please contact the office: