Grad is Saturday June 29, 2019 at the Westerner Park, Red Deer
To get updates by email or text message, for parents and grads,
visit https://www.remind.com/join/lchs-grad and enter your contact information.
We have a photographer here Nov 21 - 29 to take formal grad photos. Please see Mrs. Hayduk in the Learning Commons ASAP to book your time. We will provide cap and gown for you to wear.
Organizational meeting Wednesday Nov 28 at 3:30 in the Learning Commons. We'll discuss fundraising options, and the role of graduates in planning the grad event. If you want to be involved but can't make it, please contact Mrs. Gillard.
We have placed the final order for hoodies, and hope to have them delivered before the Winter Break.
Jostens had a representative here on November 6 and 7 from 11:30-2:30 in the front foyer. You can preview some of the grad jewelry here: http://www.jostens.com/jewelry/high-school-jewelry.html
We had a great meeting with parents and grads on Nov 20, and concluded that we will continue having the full banquet in the evening of the Grad day. We will check into some options to keep costs in line, and possible fundraising.
Graduation Day Schedule
- Students arrive at the Centrium at 1:00 with caps and gowns.
- Ceremony to begin at 1:30, and lasts 2 - 3 hours.
- Everyone is welcome at the ceremony, and it is free to attend. No tickets are needed.
- Seating for the banquet at 5:00; meal begins at 5:30
- Banquet tickets will be on sale after May long weekend.
- There is no restriction on number of tickets.
- Each attendee needs a ticket, including the graduate.
- Program (toasts and Rammie Awards) begins about 7:00; dance to follow.
- Program and dance are for ticket-holders only.
Dry Grad is a safe, fun alternative for those students who want a non-alcoholic way to celebrate their Graduation. It is organized and run by a parent committee, supported by LCHS staff.
We need Parent Volunteers to make this event happen for your graduates! Please contact Kim at email@example.com for more information.
The Student Grad Committee is responsible for planning the Grad Theme, decor, music, etc. This year, fundraising will also be involved.
If you can't make it but would like to be involved, please contact Mrs. Gillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Transitions classroom (2207)
To get updates for the Student Grad Committee, by email or text message visit https://www.remind.com/join/eslchs and enter your contact information