Grad is Saturday June 27, 2020 at the Westerner Park, Red Deer
To get updates by email or text message, for parents and grads,
visit this link and enter your contact information.
(If the link above doesn't work, try this one, but please only join one of the two groups. We have two groups because there can only be 150 people in each one.)
Jostens will be here on November 14-15 for grads to see and order grad rings. This year students who order class rings will get a free fitted jacket... wow.
For more information, see https://www.jostenscanada.com/classof2020.html
Dry Grad is a safe, fun alternative for those students who want a non-alcoholic way to celebrate their Graduation. It is organized and run by a parent committee, supported by LCHS staff.
We need Parent Volunteers to make this event happen for your graduates! Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Grad Photo dates will be November 18 - 21, 25-28, and February 11, 12, 13. Please visit the Learning Commons to make an appointment for your photo.
Grad Hoodies have been ordered - when they arrive, I will send out the word to everyone who answered the survey, and to those who have signed up for Grad messages. You'll be able to pre-pay on Parent Portal once the order comes in.
Graduation Day Schedule
- Students arrive at the Centrium at 1:00 with caps and gowns.
- Ceremony to begin at 1:30, and lasts 2 - 3 hours.
- Everyone is welcome at the ceremony, and it is free to attend. No tickets are needed.
- Seating for the banquet at 5:00; meal begins at 5:30
- Banquet tickets will be on sale after May long weekend.
- There is no restriction on number of tickets.
- Each attendee needs a ticket, including the graduate.
- Program (toasts and Rammie Awards) begins about 7:00; dance to follow.
- Program and dance are for ticket-holders only.
This is the seating map as you'll see it when you purchase the tickets