Grad is Saturday June 29, 2019 at the Westerner Park, Red Deer
To get updates by email or text message, for parents and grads,
visit https://www.remind.com/join/lchs-grad and enter your contact information.
Grad Photo Retakes- February 12,13,14
Did you miss in November or need retakes? Book your appointment in the Library. We are also booking Group photos for Feb 14. We will provide cap and gown for you to wear.
No Meeting on January 16, 23, or 30 - Grads need time to be focused on Diplomas!
Meets Wednesdays 3:45 - 4:30. The Student Grad Committee is responsible for planning the Grad Theme, decor, music, etc. This year, fundraising will also be involved.
We had a great bottle drive on Friday, Jan. 4 - I'll let you know how much we made as soon as the depot is finished sorting our haul! (We'll hear by Jan 16 at the earliest)
If you can't make it but would like to be involved, please contact Mrs. Gillard at email@example.com or in the Transitions classroom (2207)
To get updates for the Student Grad Committee, by email or text message visit https://www.remind.com/join/eslchs and enter your contact information
Graduation Day Schedule
- Students arrive at the Centrium at 1:00 with caps and gowns.
- Ceremony to begin at 1:30, and lasts 2 - 3 hours.
- Everyone is welcome at the ceremony, and it is free to attend. No tickets are needed.
- Seating for the banquet at 5:00; meal begins at 5:30
- Banquet tickets will be on sale after May long weekend.
- There is no restriction on number of tickets.
- Each attendee needs a ticket, including the graduate.
- Program (toasts and Rammie Awards) begins about 7:00; dance to follow.
- Program and dance are for ticket-holders only.
Dry Grad is a safe, fun alternative for those students who want a non-alcoholic way to celebrate their Graduation. It is organized and run by a parent committee, supported by LCHS staff.
We need Parent Volunteers to make this event happen for your graduates! Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hoodies have arrived - please see Mrs. Dahl in the office to pick up yours.
If you missed the two deadlines to order a grad hoodie, you can get one with the Grad logo from the LCHS Gear website. Please talk to Ms. Wotherspoon or Ms. Gillard, who can show you where to find the grad logo on that site.
Jostens had a representative here on November 6 and 7 from 11:30-2:30 in the front foyer. You can preview some of the grad jewelry here: http://www.jostens.com/jewelry/high-school-jewelry.html