Grad is Saturday June 27, 2020 at the Westerner Park, Red Deer
To get updates by email or text message, for parents and grads,
visit this link and enter your contact information.
(If the link above doesn't work, try this one, but please only join one of the two groups. We have two groups because there can only be 150 people in each one.)
Grad Photos (updated Jan 16)
Grad Photographer will be here Feb 11/12/13. Please book an appointment with Ms. Hayduk if you missed in November or need retakes. Its $30 for the sitting fee or bring your proofs (no cost) to the camera. Also if you are interested in getting a group photo, book for the afternoon of the 13th. The cost is $10/head per pose and each person of your group receives a 5x7 photo. Stop in the library or contact her at 403-782-6682 or email@example.com
Grad Hoodies have been ordered - when they arrive, I will send out the word to everyone who placed an order. We hope for mid-late January.
Jostens was here on November 14-15 for grads to see and order grad rings. This year students who order class rings will get a free fitted jacket... wow.
For more information, see https://www.jostenscanada.com/classof2020.html
Dry Grad is a safe, fun alternative for those students who want a non-alcoholic way to celebrate their Graduation. It is organized and run by a parent committee, supported by LCHS staff.
We need Parent Volunteers to make this event happen for your graduates! Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Graduation Day Schedule
- Students arrive at the Centrium at 1:00 with caps and gowns.
- Ceremony to begin at 1:30, and lasts 2 - 3 hours.
- Everyone is welcome at the ceremony, and it is free to attend. No tickets are needed.
- Seating for the banquet at 5:00; meal begins at 5:30
- Banquet tickets will be on sale after May long weekend.
- There is no restriction on number of tickets.
- Each attendee needs a ticket, including the graduate.
- Program (toasts and Rammie Awards) begins about 7:00; dance to follow.
- Program and dance are for ticket-holders only.
This is the seating map as you'll see it when you purchase the tickets