Grad is Saturday June 29, 2019 at the Westerner Park, Red Deer
To get updates by email or text message, for parents and grads,
visit https://www.remind.com/join/lchs-grad and enter your contact information.
Jostens will have a representative here on November 6 and 7 from 11:30-2:30 in the front foyer. You can preview some of the grad jewelry here: http://www.jostens.com/jewelry/high-school-jewelry.html
Graduation Day Schedule
- Students arrive at the Centrium at 1:00 with caps and gowns.
- Ceremony to begin at 1:30, and lasts 2 - 3 hours.
- Everyone is welcome at the ceremony, and it is free to attend. No tickets are needed.
- Seating for the banquet at 5:00; meal begins at 5:30
- Banquet tickets will be on sale after May long weekend.
- There is no restriction on number of tickets.
- Each attendee needs a ticket, including the graduate.
- Program (toasts and Rammie Awards) begins about 7:00; dance to follow.
- Program and dance are for ticket-holders only.
Dry Grad is a safe, fun alternative for those students who want a non-alcoholic way to celebrate their Graduation. It is organized and run by a parent committee, supported by LCHS staff.
We need Parent Volunteers to make this event happen for your graduates! Please contact Kim at email@example.com for more information.
The Student Grad Committee is responsible for planning the Grad Theme, decor, music, etc. We will meet on Tuesdays at 3:30 in the Upper Learning Commons, beginning mid-February. If you can't make it, please contact Mrs. Gillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Transitions classroom (2207)
To get updates for the Student Grad Committee, by email or text message visit https://www.remind.com/join/eslchs and enter your contact information
LCHS Graduation Committee:
- Kim Gillard at email@example.com or 403-782-6615, extension 5119 (ceremony and banquet)
- Diane Hayduk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-782-6682 (photos, music and media)
- Dry Grad: to be determined